Finance and Accounting
Dr. Amrinder Singh joined Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur (IIM Sirmaur) as an Assistant Professor in the Area of Accounting & Finance on November 12, 2018. He has completed his Ph.D. in the area of Microfinance from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra, J&K. His research interests include Corporate Governance, Futures Market, Women Empowerment issues, Accounting Cases, etc. He has more than five years of post-Ph.D. experience in teaching. Prior to joining IIM Sirmaur, he was associated with FMS-WISDOM Banasthali Vidyapith, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Assistant Professor (Accounting & Finance) at FMS-WISDOM, Banasthali Vidyapith (Deemed to be a University), Jaipur, Rajasthan (December 2016 – November 2018)
- He has teaching interests in subjects like Financial Reporting and Analysis, Cost & Management Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis, etc.
He has published research papers in peer-reviewed National and International Journals. His research interests include Corporate Governance, Futures Market, Self-help Groups, Women Empowerment issues, Accounting Cases, etc.
- Trivedi, S. and Singh, A. (2021), ‘Twitter Sentiment Analysis of App-Based Online Food Ordering Companies’ Global Knowledge, Memory, and Communication (Accepted in B Rated Journal in ABDC).
- Arora, A. and Singh, A. (2021), ‘Financing Mix and Corporate Governance Structure in India’ Empirical Economics Letters (Accepted in C Rated Journal in ABDC)
- Soni, T.K. and Singh, A. (2020), ‘Directors’ Remuneration, Corporate Governance and Firm Performance Linkages: Evidence from the Emerging Country’ [Special Issue]. Corporate Governance and Ownership Control, Vol. 18(1), 382-392. (B Rated Journal in ABDC)
- Singh, A, 2017, ‘Women Empowerment through Microfinance’, Stadium Press (India) ltd., New Delhi, India, ISBN 978-93-80012-94-0.
- Presented a Research Paper titled ‘Productivity Analysis of Selected Manufacturing: A Case of MPI Approach’ at International Conference on "Effective Management of Technology and Innovation" at Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur on March 6-7, 2020.
- Attended 6th PAN IIM World Management Conference at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore on December 13-15, 2018.