Finance and Accounting
Dr. Anshu Agrawal is M. Com, M.A (Economics) and Ph.D. from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. She holds 6.5 years of teaching experience. She worked as Assistant professor at ITM University Gurgaon and Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management. Her teaching interests are financial accounting, financial management, cost and management accounting, mergers and acquisitions. Her research interests are merger and acquisitions, performance analysis, debt management, financial flexibility, financial sustainability. She has published in national and international journals.
- Assistant Professor: ITM University Gurgaon (July 2014-May 2016)
- Assistant Professor: Lal Bahadur Institute of Management, Delhi (June 2016-November 2018)
- Research: Mergers and acquisitions: Strategic and Financial Aspects, Event study analysis, financial management, Debt financing, corporate financial flexibility, financial sustainability
- Mittal, Anshu, Jain, P.K. (2012). “Mergers and Acquisitions Performance System: Integrated Framework for Strategy Formulation and Execution Using flexible Strategy Game-Card”. Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management (Springer), Vol.13 (1). Pp. 41-56.
- Mittal, Anshu, Jain, P. K., Sushil. (2012). “Financial Perspective of Mergers and Acquisitions: A Study from Indian Pharmaceutical sector” Journal of Accounting and Finance. Vol. 26 (2). Pp.38-69.
- Agrawal Anshu, Jain P.K., and Sushil (2014). “Short-Term Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions: A Study of Corporate Acquirer Firms in India”. Business Analyst, Vol. 35 (1), April-Sept. Pp 31-59.
- Agrawal Anshu, Jain P.K. and Sushil (2015). "Impact of M&A on Profitability and Cost Efficiency: Evidences from Corporate Acquirer Firms in India.” Business Analyst, Vol. 36 (1), April-Sept. Pp. 21-56.
- Gupta, Mahima, Shri, Charu Dr; and Agrawal, Anshu Dr. (2016) "Strategy Formulation for Performance Improvement of Indian Corrugated Industry: An Application of SWOT Analysis and QSPM Matrix." Journal of Applied Packaging Research: Vol. 8: No. 1 (4).
- Agrawal, A. (2020). Modified Total Interpretive Structural Model of Corporate Financial Flexibility. Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Vol. 21: No. 4, 369-388.
- Agrawal, A. (2020). Sustainability of airlines in India with Covid-19: Challenges ahead and possible way-outs. Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, 1-16, https://doi.org/10.1057/s41272-020-00257-z
- “Developing a Conceptual Framework for the Identification/ Selection of Effective Acquisitions: Acquirers’ Perspective” presented at GLOGIFT 12 conference organized at University of Vienna, Austria during July 30 – August 1, 2012.
- “Effectiveness of Mergers and acquisitions: Case Evidences from Indian Auto-ancillary Sector” presented at Global Summit on Management Cases 2015 held in February at Indian Institute of Management IIM Raipur.
- “Developing Modified Total Interpretive Structural Model of Corporate Financial Flexibility” presented at Glogift 2019 at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, December 2019.
- “Multiple Perspectives of Mergers and Acquisitions Performance” Published in Systemic Flexibility and Business Agility by Springer India 2015.