RAM KUMAR DHURKARI
Information Technology & Systems
Ram Kumar Dhurkari is an Assistant Professor Information Technology and Systems Management area at the Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur, Himachal Pradesh, India. Prior to this, he was associated with IFMR Graduate School of Business Krea University, SDMIMD Mysore (ACBSP and EFMD EPAS accredited) and TAPMI Manipal (AACSB accredited). He is a Fellow of Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode. In addition, he holds a Master’s degree in Computer Application from Rajiv Gandhi Technological University Bhopal and Bachelor of Science in Mathematics from Devi-Ahilya University Indore. Before joining Doctoral program, he worked as an Academic Associate at Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, and as a Lecturer at SGSITS Indore.
- IFMR Graduate School of Business, Krea University, Sricity Campus (SAQS Accredited) Assistant Professor Apr 2017 to June 2019
- SDM Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD) Mysore (EFMD EPAS Accredited) + (ACBSP Accredited) Assistant Professor June 2016 to Apr 2017
- T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal (AACSB Accredited) Assistant Professor May 2014 to Aug 2015
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad (EFMD EQUIS Accredited) Academic Associate April 2006 to May 2008
- Shri G S Institute of Technology & Science (SGSITS) Indore Lecturer July 2004 to Mar 2006
- Decision Sciences, Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, Behavioral Decision Making, Predictive Analytics, Optimization, Strategic Alliances, Innovation, Pricing Decisions and Analytics
- Dhurkari, R.K., Swain, A.K. (2019) “Application of AHP in Partner Selection for Innovation in Strategic Alliances”, International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Vol 19, No. 4 pp 532-553 (C Category under ABDC 2016 list).
- Dhurkari, R. K. (2019) “MCGL: A New Reference Dependent MCDM Method”, International Journal of Operational Research, Vol.36, No.4, pp.477 - 495 (C Category under ABDC 2016 list).
- Dhurkari, R. K. (2017) “Information Technology and Organizational Change: Review of Theories and application to a case of Indian Railways”, Volume 42, Issue 2, Management and Labour Studies, Sage Publication, pp 135–151. (C Category under ABDC 2019 list).
- Dhurkari, R.K., Nandakumar, M.K. (2015). “Measures of Complementarity and Compatibility in Strategic Alliances for Innovation: A Review of Literature”. The International Technology Management Review, Vol 5, Issue 4, pp. 182-201. (C Category under ABDC 2016 list).
BOOK / BOOK CHAPTER
- Dhurkari, R.K. (2017). Knowledge Management: An Innovative Capability Perspective in Book entitled “Contemporary Research in Management”, Volume VI, SDM Research Center for Management Studies (SDM RCMS), SDMIMD, Mysore
- Dhurkari, R.K. (2016). Vehicle Routing and Capacity Planning at DMist Dairy Cooperatives in Book entitled “Cases in Management” Volume V, SDM Research Center for Management Studies (SDM RCMS), SDMIMD, Mysore
Dhurkari, R.K., Krishnadas, N. (2011). City Bus Services of Indore In Shrivastava, S. and Jhajharia, P. (Eds.), Cases in Management pp. 348-365, Prentice Hall of India.
- Dhurkari, R. K., Swain, A.K. (2019). Strategic Pricing Decision Using Analytic Hierarchy Process in 25th International Conference on Multiple Criteria Decision Making at Istanbul during 16-21 June 2019.
- Dhurkari, R.K., Swain, A.K. (2017). On the Validity of Inconsistency Measure In the Analytic Hierarchy Process”, India Subcontinent Decision Science Institute (ISDSI) International Conference during 27-30 Dec 2017 at Indian Institute of Management, Tiruchirapalli.
- Dhurkari, R.K., Swain, A.K. (2015). An experiment on the effectiveness of AHP for informed decision-making”. International Conference on Business & Economic Development (ICBED)-2015, New York, U.S.A, The Business and Management review, Vol. 6, Number 2, pp.305.
- Dhurkari, R.K., Swain, A.K. (2015). An Alternative Preference Elicitation Procedure in Predicting Choice. Published in the proceedings of 4th IIMA International Conference on Advanced Data Analysis, Business Analytics and Intelligence during 11-12 April 2015 at Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.
- Dhurkari, R.K., Swain, A.K. (2014). A New Method to Support Informed Managerial Decisions in Salespeople Performance Evaluation. Published in the proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Business Analytics and Intelligence during 18-20 Dec 2014 at Indian Institute of Sciences Bangalore.
- Dhurkari, R.K., Swain, A.K. (2013). MCGL: A new method for modelling the choice behavior of the decision maker. Published in the proceedings of Decision Sciences Institute (DSI) 44th annual meeting at Baltimore, USA.
- Dhurkari, R.K., Swain, A.K. (2011). Multi Attribute Gain Loss- A new method for reference dependent multi-attribute ranking and selection. Published in the proceedings of International Conference on Advances in Modeling, Optimization and Computing held during 5-7 Dec 2011 at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India.
- Received Creative Decision Foundation Research Grant to Register for 25th International Conference on Multiple Criteria Decision Making 2019 at Istanbul.
- Selected for and attended doctoral consortium in Decision Sciences Institute (DSI) 44th annual meeting at Baltimore, USA on 16 Nov 2013.
- Won Wipro Earthian Award 2011-12 College category- Proposed the idea of Green Computer Center.