Dr. Vikrant Kaushal has Ph.D. from Central University of Himachal Pradesh (Senior Research Fellow). Earlier he has taught courses in Lovely Professional University. His teaching interests include Business of Tourism, Tourism Resources, Destination Planning and Management and Hospitality Management. Dr. Vikrant Kaushal holds more than 6 years of teaching and industry experience. He has published articles in peer-reviewed International Journals.
- Assistant Professor- Lovely Professional University (July’2017- November’2019)
- Lecturer- Lovely Professional University (July’2012- December’2013)
- Destination Branding, Hospitality Management, Sustainable Development, Higher Education.
- Kaushal, V., & Srivastava, S. (2020). Hospitality and tourism industry amid COVID-19 pandemic: Perspectives on challenges and learnings from India. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 92, 102707. Doi: 10.1016/j.ijhm.2020.102707
- Jaiswal, D., Kaushal, V., Singh, P. K., & Biswas, A. (2020). Greenmarket segmentation and consumer profiling: A cluster approach to an emerging consumer market. Benchmarking: An International Journal. Doi: 10.1108/BIJ-05-2020-0247
- Kaushal, V., & Ali, N. (2019). University reputation, brand attachment and brand personality as antecedents of student loyalty: A study in higher education context. Corporate Reputation Review, 23, 1-13. Doi: 10.1057/s41299-019-00084-y
- Kaushal, V., Sharma, S., & Reddy, G. M. (2019). Structural analysis of destination brand equity in mountainous tourism destination in northern India. Tourism and Hospitality Research, 19(4), 452-464. Doi: 10.1177/1467358418781442