KIRAN KUMAR PAIDIPATI
Dr. Kiran Kumar Paidipati is working as an Assistant Professor in the Area of Decision Sciences at IIM Sirmaur. Prior to this, he served as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Statistics, Lady Shri Ram College for Women, University of Delhi, New Delhi. He also worked as a UGC Post-Doctoral Fellow in the Department of Statistics, Pondicherry University, Puducherry. As an academician, he had more than four years of teaching and research experience.
Dr. Paidipati completed his Ph.D. in Statistics from Pondicherry University in 2016 and M. Sc. Statistics from Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati. His research areas include Stochastic Modeling, Operations Research, and Data Science. The applications of his research work confine to measure the glucose and insulin levels through Stochastic Models, Agricultural Resource Management, and Diet Management of Diabetes through Optimization Models. He is now working for the proposed international collaborations with France and the BRICS countries. He published several research papers and book/book chapters at National/International levels.
- P S, Lalitha, Paidipati, K. K., & Kumar, A. (2021). Customer Relationship Management Practices of Indian Public and Private Sector Banks: An Exploratory Study. Indian Journal of Finance and Banking, 7(1), 1-12, ISSN: 2574-6081. https://doi.org/10.46281/ijfb.v7i1.1278 (ABDC-C listed Journal)
- Paidipati, K.K.; Komaragiri, H.; Chesneau, C. Pre-Emptive and Non-Pre-Emptive Goal Programming Problems for Optimal Menu Planning in Diet Management of Indian Diabetes Mellitus Patients. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2021, 18, 7842. ISSN: 1660-4601, https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph18157842 (Scopus, Science Citation Index-Expanded (SCI-E), and Social Science Citation Index (SSCI), Impact Factor: 3.390)
- Paidipati, K.K.; Chesneau, C.; Nayana, B.M.; Kumar, K.R.; Polisetty, K.; Kurangi, C. Prediction of Rice Cultivation in India—Support Vector Regression Approach with Various Kernels for Non-Linear Patterns. AgriEngineering 2021, 3, 182-198, ISSN: 2624-7402. https://doi.org/10.3390/agriengineering3020012 (ESCI, Web of Science Indexed)
- Tirupathi Rao Padi, Kiran Kumar Paidipati, Madhumita Oram, Optimal Land Allocation Programming Problems for Agricultural Revenue Maximization in Andhra Pradesh, Agricultural Science Digest- A Research Journal of Agriculture, Animal & Veterinary Sciences, Vol:40, Issue-3, Pages:275-279, September 2020, ISSN: 0253-150X. DOI: 10.18805/ag.D-5019 (NAAS Rated, Scopus and Web of Science indexed Journal)
- Kiran Kumar Paidipati and Arjun Banik, Forecasting of Rice Cultivation in India–A Comparative Analysis with ARIMA and LSTM-NN Models, EAI-Endorsed Transactions of Scalable Information Systems, sis 20(24): e8, Page No:1-11, ISSN: 2032-9407, 2020. http://dx.doi.org/10.4108/eai.13-7-2018.161409 (ESCI, WoS Indexed)
- Polisetty, K. and K.K. Paidipati. (2020), Statistical assessment of trend analysis on production of wheat crop over India. Sarhad Journal of Agriculture, 36(1): 178-184, ISSN: 2224-5383, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17582/journal.sja/2020/220.127.116.11 (Scopus Indexed)
- Kalpana Polisetty, Kiran Kumar Paidipati and Jyostna Devi Bodapti, Modelling of Monthly rainfall patterns in north-west India using SVM, Ingenierie des Systemes d'Information, Vol.24, No.4, Page No: 391-395, ISSN: 1633-1311 (print); 2116-7125 (online), 2019. https://doi.org/10.18280/isi.240405 (Scopus Indexed)
Published Book Chapter:
- Kiran Kumar Paidipati and Lalitha PS, chapter contribution entitled on “Imminent Outlook of Future Banking Technologies in India after COVID-19”, Business Finance: The Changing Scenario, New Vision Publications, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-81-949466-5-6 (2021)