Dr Vandana is working as an Assistant Professor in the area of Decision Sciences at the Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur. Prior to this, she has served as an Assistant Professor in the Humanities and Science department at the Indian Institute of Information Technology Dharwad. She worked as an Institute Post-Doctoral Fellow at the Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. She has also worked as a Visiting Scientist in SQC & OR Unit, Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata, West Bengal.
Dr Vandana completed her PhD in Applied Mathematics from the Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur. Her research interest includes Game-theoretic approaches in the supply chain, Supply chain management, Inventory control, Mathematical modelling, Credit policy, Credit Risk, etc. She has published her research papers in SCI/SCIE, Scopus, ESCI/Web of Science, and ABDC listed Journals. She is serving as a reviewer in peer-reviewed journals like ABDC, Elsevier, Springer, Taylor & Francis, Wiley, etc.
She holds a meritorious award/Gold Medal for securing the first rank in MSc Mathematics among all colleges affiliated to the PRSU Raipur. She has participated as resource person at various professional development seminars, conferences, workshops, FDP to remain abreast of new technologies, innovative delivery methods, and statistical techniques and tools.
Google Scholar id –
- Vandana and Arshinder Kaur, Two-level trade credit with default risk in the supply chain under stochastic demand Omega Journal (SCI), IF- 7.084 (A) 0030-2228, Volume 88, October 2019, Pages 4-23.
- Vandana and S. S. Sana, A two-echelon inventory model for ameliorating / deteriorating items with single-vendor and multi-buyers Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section A: Physical Sciences (SCI – 1.544) ,0369-8203 volume 90, pages601–614 (2020)
- Vandana, A Single Manufacturer-Retailer inventory model for ameliorating / deteriorating items under trade-credit policy, Journal of Operational Research Society of China (Springer, Scopus Indexed, ESCI) 2194-6698, volume 8, pages79–103(2020).
- Vandana and H.M. Shrivastava, An inventory model for ameliorating/deteriorating items with trapezoidal demand and complete backlogging under inflation and time discounting Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, Wiley Journal (SCI, IF – 2.321)(ABDC - B), 1099-1476, 40(8)) , 30 May 2017, 2980-2993.
- Krzysztof Drachal and Vandana, Some algebraic aspects of the gluing of differential Spaces, Georgian Mathematical Journal De Gruyter (SCI, IF – 0.500) (ABDC - C), 1572-9176, 2020.
- Vandana, B.K. Sharma, An EOQ model for retailer’s partial permissible delay in payment linked to order quantity with shortages Mathematics and Computers in Simulation. Elsevier (SCI, IF-2.462) (ABDC - B) 0378-4754, 125, 99-112, 2016.
- Vandana and B.K. Sharma, Inventory model for non-instantaneous deteriorating items over quadratic demand rate with trade credit, Journal of applied analysis and computation (SCI, IF– 1.827)2158-5644, 6(3), 720-737, 2016.
- Vandana and B.K. Sharma, A deterministic inventory model for non-instantaneous deteriorating items with ramp-type demand rate and shortages under permissible delay in payments, Le Matematiche (Scopus, ESCI)0373-3505,71(2), 129–159.
- Vandana, A ramp-type inventory model with time-dependent deterioration and varying holding cost under complete and partial backlogging, Applications and Applied Mathematics: An International Journal (ESCI), 1932 – 9466, Vol. 13(2), (December 2018), 1076 – 1092, 2018.