INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SIRMAUR
MBA Admission Policy (Batch 2023-25)
Supernumerary Admissions Process (SAP - 2023)
IIM Sirmaur presents Admission Policy for Supernumerary Admission for Girls students for its 9th MBA Batch (2023-25). IIM Sirmaur reserves the right to modify any part of this document including the various criteria and cut-offs mentioned at any time till the admission process for the said batch is completed.
- Admission under Supernumerary Admission Process (SAP-2023) to the Master in Business Administration Programme at IIM Sirmaur for the 2023-25 batch shall constitute the following parameters:
- CAT 2022 Examination (valid CAT score, as applicable).
- Personal Presence Process (PPP): Personal Interview, as per the shortlisting criteria mentioned in Table-1.
- Announcement of the final selection/merit list on the basis of the composite score arrived at using weightages as per valid CAT-2022 score, PI score, academic profile, work experience and academic diversity as mentioned in Table-2.
Common eligibility criteria for shortlisting to PI process:
IIM Sirmaur shall have the following shortlisting parameters as per Table 1:
Table 1: Minimum percentile for shortlisting the candidates for PI
Reasoning (DI &
(>= & <)
60 - 70
60 - 74
45 - 54
35 - 40
Note: Above mentioned are the minimum eligibility criteria and do not imply entitlement. However, the criterion is subject to revision at any point of time depending upon the requirements. The criteria w.r.t. individual sectional percentile and the overall percentile may be increased/lowered/relaxed based on the required number of candidates to be called for PI in one or more categories. The change, if any, in the cut-off criteria shall be to ensure sufficient number of candidates for each of the categories for the PI process. The Admission Committee at IIM Sirmaur reserves the right to have a higher/lower cut-off than those mentioned above.
(II) Final Selection/Merit list
The final selection will be based upon the following scheme given in Table 2.
Table 2: Final selection parameters and weightages
- The work experience gained through full-time employment will be considered for calculation of work experience score. Also, only completed months will be considered. The length of experience as per the CAT 2022 application form shall be considered.
- Offers of admission shall be strictly in order of merit in accordance with the selection parameters and cumulative score obtained by a candidate.
- #Diversity across academic disciplines will be as follows:
|Arts/Humanities: Anthropology, Archaeology, Education, Fine Arts (Dance, Music, Painting), Geography, History, Journalism, Languages, Library Science, Literature, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Social Work/Welfare, Sociology, Liberal Arts, Performing Arts (Drama/Theatre), Education (including Physical Education and Sports), Law|
|Commerce/Economics: Accountancy, Auditing, Banking, Business Mathematics, Business Administration, Business Organization, Commerce, Economics, Economic Development and Planning, Public Administration, Public Finance, Secretarial Practices.|
|Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Works Accountancy, Company Secretary ship|
|Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics, Statistics, Medicine/Dentistry, Pharmacology/Pharmacy|
|Final discretion on the academic category that an academic program will be classified into rests with the Admissions Committee of IIM Sirmaur.|
Offer Acceptance fee, withdrawal and refund
A candidate receiving an admission offer from IIMS shall be required to accept the offer within the specified time and date and shall need to deposit an offer acceptance amount @ Rs. 50,000/- to reserve the candidature within the stipulated time period as per the admission offer letter. The amount so deposited shall be adjusted in the Term Fee at the time of Registration. However, a candidate may wish to subsequently withdraw the offer upto a time limit as may be specified in the admission offer letter. In such case/s, the amount shall be refunded to the candidate after deducting the processing charge of Rs. 1,000/- only.
Closing Date of Admission/Registration:
In the event of withdrawal by a student from the Programme after the closing date as mentioned in the offer letter, No Refund of either the Offer Acceptance Fee and/or Term Fee will be made. Further, a student would be required to submit an undertaking of this understanding that s/he will NOT be entitled to any fee refund after the closing date of the Admission process as defined in this paragraph.
Note: Any dispute concerning Admissions under SAP for Batch 2023-25 would be subject to jurisdiction of the competent Courts within the territorial jurisdiction of city of Paonta Sahib only.
NOTE: "The online application submission deadline for MBA (SAP) 2023-25 Program has been extended till 3rd Feb 2023."